Posting an article on Preachout.com is free, just log in to get started.
By default all posts/articles will be saved as draft after hitting the "Create Post" button. You can override this setting by selecting "Published" before saving your post.
- Log in to your Preachout account, or create one if you don't have an account yet
- Click on ‘NEW POST’ button (from top menu)
- On the "New Post Page" enter a unique title for your post/article, and fill the rest of the form with a;
- Header image
- Topic or suggested topic
- Detailed description for main content
- Video - YouTube link(url)
- Good keywords - so your post can easily be found on the internet
- Footnotes and references
- Select a topic that suits your post.
- Select "Other" if you can't fine the best Topic and write your preferred Topic in the "Suggest a Topic" field.
- Add a quality photo as a "Header Image" for your post. This will show as a background image, images for advertizing or promotions are not allowed. Posts with no Header Images will automatically show random images from online collections.
- You can choose to Publish your post right away or save in a draft mode an continue later. You can also modify or edit your post after published
- After filling all the relevant details for your post, click 'Create Post' to complete.
No comments yet, would you like to add the first!